The Pregnancy is the 22th and last episode of the first season in Tony's All-New Adventures, and along with the first episode, it was brodcasted as a preveiw for the series.
The Story takes place in 2020. Tony and Alice discusses having a baby, but Tony is not sure if he really wants a baby, knowing that it will take a lot of work to raise it, also fearing that he won't be a good father. Some time after that, Tony and Alice celebrates Alice's 25th birthday and appearntly ends up in the bed. About two months after the party, Alice starts feeling sick and sometimes throws up, much to Tonys dismay. She also notices that her Menstruation stops, and therefore she seeks up a doctor, who comfirms that she is pregnant, presumbly after the party night. After returning home, she tells the happy new to her husband, who reacts with fear, and during the next few months, Tony tries to adjust himself to the fact that he is going to be a father soon. When Alice is in her 6th month, her belly has grown big, and Tony knows that the baby will come really soon. One night, he awakes from a nightmere involving the pregnancy, and feels extremly uncomfortable with the situation. Two months later, on December 16th, Tony is about to watch Beauty and The Beast (the disney classic), when Alice suddenly feels that it is time to gave birth. Tonys car breaks down, and just as he is about to give up, he gets an idea and monts a rocket engine to the car, and then drives to the hospital extremly fast. Alice soon gives birth to a boy, which has his father's hair and lips, and his mother's lips. Alice stays at the hospital and breastfeeds her baby, while Tony returns home and falls asleep on the bed, now happy that he is a father. The episode closes with an epilouge where Tony and Alice tries to come up with a new name to the baby. They eventually choose the name Henrik.
- This is the first time we see a complete pregnancy, and also the birth itself in the Tony-world. We have earlier seen other characters pregnant (such as Sophie,Camilla, Anna and Anette), but only parts of the pregnancy.
- Goof: In the episode, Henrik is born on Friday, December 16, 2020, but that year, December 16 will occur on a monday, not a friday.
- There exists some deleted scenes. In one of them, we see how Tony's Parents and sister reacts to Alice's Pregnancy, and we also learn what Alice's parents thinks about it.
- In another deleted scene, the reason to why Tony and Alice choosed the name Henrik is reaveled.
- From the beginning, the episode was supposed to contain Eva and Josh's births as well, but it was cut because it would have been to long if the scenes were included.